15 Hour Slow Roast Lamb0
At my last workshop, we slow cooked three legs of lamb for fifteen hours. One leg of lamb was cooked in my slow cooker and two in my oven. It tasted out of this world and was totally worth the lack of sleep caused by the fact that I was so scared that I would burn the house down (even though the oven was set at only 80 degrees).
Anyway, many of you have seen the photos and have been asking for the recipes so here it is.
For The Lamb
- Season the lamb leg with preferred herbs and spices (we used Ovvio Organic Herbs)
- Place in the oven or slow cooker on 80 degrees for a minimum of eight hours.
For The Vegetables
- Cut any root vegetable into chunks and throw everything into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle melted coconut oil all over the veggies.
- Place cauliflower in a separate baking dish and sprinkle with homemade dressing (organic butter, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon cumin, pinch of salt, juice from 1 lemon).
For The Salad
- Throw together any greens you have on hand.
- Sprinkle with homemade salad dressing (olive oil, pinch of salt, juice from 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar).
Enjoy. Let me know how it turns out!
Tag me in your photos if you make this delicious feast.
Receive weekly love notes + your FREE 12 Steps to Wellness sneak peek