Apple & Cherry Pudding0
Recipe by Jess Ainscough
Click here to get her awesome ebook Make Peace With Your Plate
What you need:
- ½ cup rye bread crumbs
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 200g cherries (remove pits)
- 4 small Granny Smith apples (raw, peeled and sliced)
- 1 tbsp sultanas
For the crumb topping
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
What you do:
- Place cherries in a baking dish with apple slices and sultanas.
- Spread with breadcrumbs and lemon juice.
- Buzz oats briefly in a blender to make a finer flake.
- Add the layer of oats and maple syrup to form a crumb topping.
- Bake in an oven heated to 180°C for 35-45 minutes.
Receive weekly love notes + your FREE 12 Steps to Wellness sneak peek