Blueberry Nut Butter Muffins0
What you need:
- 1 cup organic nut butter (I used almond butter)
- 2 bananas, mashed
- ½ teaspoon organic baking powder
- 2 egg replacers (1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds with 3 tablespoons filtered water for one egg)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (or mixed berries)
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Add nut butter and mashed bananas to bowl and mix with a fork.
- Add baking powder, egg replacer and apple cider vinegar and mix until well combined.
- Add berries.
- Spoon out mixture into muffin cups and bake in oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before eating.
Receive weekly love notes + your FREE 12 Steps to Wellness sneak peek