Chocolate Torte with Berries0
Recipe by Nat Kringourdis
Get Nat’s awesome e-book Fertilse Yourself here
What you need:
- 250g unpeeled roasted almonds
- 250g best quality darkest chocolate you can find
- 125g dates
- 125g dried figs
- 6 egg whites beaten
What you do:
- In a food processor or similar, chop almonds and chocolate roughly. Cut dates & figs (or if you are lazy like me, pop it in the processor too! Just be warned, I broke mine in the process! The dates can be pretty sticky).
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold in almonds, chocolate and dates to the whites and pour the mixture into a greased and lined springform cake tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, open the oven door slightly and allow the torte to cool in the tin.
- Turn onto a platter and refrigerate overnight.
- Decorate with berries and serve with a dollop of cream!
Receive weekly love notes + your FREE 12 Steps to Wellness sneak peek