What you need:
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 cup of good quality shredded coconut
- 2 cups of goji berries
- 1 cup of chia seeds
- 2 tblsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- A sprinkling of cinnamon
What you do:
- Roughly chop the almonds and pecans and add to a bowl.
- Add in goji berries, coconut, chia seeds, cacao powder, cinnamon and coconut oil and stir together.
- Scoop small amount of mixture in to patty pan cases.
- Put in the fridge or freezer until they have set.
Receive weekly love notes + your FREE 12 Steps to Wellness sneak peek