Energy Bliss Balls0
What you need:
- 9 pitted medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon soaked chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unhulled tahini
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
What you do:
- Add dates, cocoa, coconut, chia seeds and tahini to food processor and blend until combined.
- Roll into bite size balls, then into sesame seeds.
Easy as that!
These are great for a healthy treat throughout the week. Make a whole batch and freeze them even (they taste like ice cream). YUMO
Receive weekly love notes + your FREE 12 Steps to Wellness sneak peek