Healthy Choc Chip Cookies0
Warning: These Choc Chip Cookies are seriously addictive! And if you haven’t eaten all the cookie dough before you pop them in the oven (guilty!) I am warning you now you will devour more than just one.
This delicious recipe was inspired by a beautiful soul Tina.
Here’s how you make these ridiculously amazing cookies.
What you need:
- 2 cups almond meal (or almond flour)
- 1 ½ cups coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup coconut syrup
- 1 cup organic cacao nibs
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 170.
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix with wooden spoon.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Scoop out a decent size amount of dough and roll into a ball then flatten and place on baking tray.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
Receive weekly love notes + your FREE 12 Steps to Wellness sneak peek