i-love Day + a Giveaway0
I don’t subscribe to the Hallmark version of Valentine’s Day that’s loaded with white fluffy teddy bears, dozens of red roses and heart shaped chocolates. I mean seriously – how inauthentic is that?! So, I decided to change the name to i-love day!
Today isn’t just about showing love (real love) to my lover, that should be everyday! i-love day is about starting a new practice of giving more love in each moment ans asking ourselves things like “How can I open my heart?” and “How can I soften and be love in every instant, in every single breath?”
I ask myself this whenever I am feeling tight, constricted, or overwhelmed.
The answer in always simple: Choose to see things with soft eyes and an open heart. It’s a practice and a choice. It really is that simple! But our ego (mean girl) likes to jump in and complicate things. That’s the ego’s job, it’s just trying to survive (more on this in another post!)
This morning, after my meditation, I asked myself: “Where in my life, today, can I give more love to my clients, family, friends, BF, work but, most importantly, to myself?”
As I sat with the question, this is what came to me:
- For my clients: Send them all a love letter to remind them how beautiful they are.
- For my family: Call each member and just listen.
- For my friends: Reach out and ask: “What can I do to help?”
- For my BF: Open my heart even more.
- For work: Focus on one thing at a time.
- For myself: Take time to sit in stillness and just be. Go for a walk in nature this afternoon. Breathe deeply. Just be.
Because I love you (my tribe), I want to give you some love too!
- Get a sneak peek at my new eBook 12 Steps to Wellness.
- Chance to win an awesome i-love pack with goodies from Loving Earth, Relauncher and Indah simply my treating yourself to a copy of my new book ’12 Steps to Wellness’ between now and Sunday midnight (EDT).
Over to you, gorgeous! What are you going to do to fill your love cup today?
TO ENTER the i-love competition:
1. Buy my new eBook 12 Steps to Wellness.
2. Jump over to Facebook and tell me what you’re going to do to fill your self-love cup up today?
Note: If you have already bought my eBook skip step 1 and head straight to Facebook to add your comment.
Please share this post with your friends and family to help spread the i-love way!
Receive weekly love notes + your FREE 12 Steps to Wellness sneak peek