Meals In Minutes – Buckwheat Bread0
This week’s segment of Meals In Minutes we teach you how to make bread. Yep that’s right! Healthy, gluten, sugar and yeast free buckwheat bread. You guys are going to love this.
Most people think buckwheat is a cereal grain but it’s actually a fruit seed that is related to rhubarb and sorrel, making it a suitable substitute for people who are gluten intolerant. Buckwheat can be served as an alternative to rice, or made into porridge or in our case into bread.
Buckwheat is linked to a whole host of health benefits:
- Lowering your risk of high cholesterol.
- Lowing your risk of high blood pressure.
- It also contains 86 milligrams of magnesium in one cup serving. Magnesium relaxes blood vessels, improving blood flow and nutrient delivery while lowing blood pressure – the perfect combination for a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Controls blood sugar, which lowers your risk of diabetes.
- The high levels of insoluble fibre help prevent women from gallstones.
- Protect against breast cancer and great for pre-menopausal women.
If you haven’t tried buckwheat give it a go and let me know what you think. Please comment below with any questions.
Also don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and leave a comment for us, we would LOVE to hear from you.
Happy bread making.
Receive weekly love notes + your FREE 12 Steps to Wellness sneak peek