Recipe by Polly Noble
What you need:
- 11⁄2 Cups tightly packed spinach leaves 1⁄2 Ripe avocado, sliced
- 6 Baby tomatoes, halved
- 1 Spring onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 Cup handful cashew nuts
OLIVE OIL DRESSING
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon apple cider vinegar 1⁄2 Teaspoon salt
What you do:
- Wash the spinach thoroughly and pat dry with kitchen towel or place in a salad spinner to remove any excess liquid.
- Place spinach in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together, drizzle over the salad and serve.
Receive weekly love notes + your FREE 12 Steps to Wellness sneak peek