Raw Cacao Fudge Bites0
If you haven’t already noticed I LOVE cacao, maybe even more than Cacao God David Wolfe.
Cacao (raw chocolate) is a potent antioxidant, which contains chemicals that can actually enhance your physical and metal well being. This includes alkaloids, proteins, magnesium, beta-carotene, leucine and lysine, just to name a few.
Cacao also promotes cardiovascular health by helping dilate blood vessels, reduce clotting, improve circulation, regulate heartbeat and blood pressure, lowering LDL cholesterol, and reducing your risk of heart attacks or stroke.
Not only is it good for you it taste divine!
Tip: Try adding a tablespoon of cacao to your morning smoothie. Seriously delicious!
Or you can make these fun Raw Cacao Fudge Bites.
These are super easy, quick and ridiculously delicious! Great for an afternoon pick me up.
You can make a large batch and store them in a glass container in the freezer for ages.
What you need:
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
What you do:
- Soak dates in warm water to soften for 5 minutes. Whilst dates are soaking add walnuts, cacao and salt to food processor and blend until finely ground.
- Add dates and blend until combined. The mixture should resemble cake crumbs but when pressed will easily stick together.
- Place mixture into fun ice cube trays (like these) and into the freezer.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
Receive weekly love notes + your FREE 12 Steps to Wellness sneak peek