Raw Creamy Cashew Kale Chips0
What you need:
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Pinch sea salt
What you do:
- Pull all leaves off the stems of the Kale and tear into pieces. Wash thoroughly and dry. Leave to the side in a bowl.
- Combine cashews, garlic, water, oil, paprika and sea salt into a high powered food processor like a VITAMIX. Wizz until combined and smooth.
- Pour mixture into bowl with the kale leaves and massage the cashew mixture into the leaves until totally covered.
- Lay kale pieces onto drying racks of your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate on medium over night (6 – 10 hours) …
Receive weekly love notes + your FREE 12 Steps to Wellness sneak peek